LISTEN. THINK. DELIVER.
Shenne J. Hahn joined the firm in 2018. Ms. Hahn brings over 20 years of experience representing businesses and individuals in various insurance, construction, employment, and products liability matters.
Ms. Hahn was admitted to practice in California in 1994 and has successfully handled matters in state and federal court, as well as in administrative hearings, mediations and arbitrations.
Selected Significant Matters:
- Successfully represented contractor in wrongful death action, obtaining dismissal after demurrer sustained without leave to amend.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of security company in negligence claim involving catastrophic injuries.
- Represented defendant law firm in litigation alleging mismanagement of commercial real estate property, winning defense verdict at trial.
- Represented defendant insurance company in coverage dispute, obtaining summary judgment.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Contract Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Appellate Law and Practice
- Employment Litigation
- Trust and Probate Litigation
- California, 1994
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
University of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. – 1994
University of California at Los Angeles, California
- B.A. – 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Korean American Bar Association of Southern California, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Chair, Staff Parish Relations Committee, Kardia United Methodist Church
- Board Member, Korean American Youth Foundation
- Board Member, South Bay Junior Academy Home and School Association
- Past President, South Bay Junior Academy Home and School Association (2015-2017)
Contact The Firm
Bold labels are required.
21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Suite 450
Torrance, CA 90503