LISTEN. THINK. DELIVER.
Transactions, Formations, and Contracts
Handling Your Business Needs
Greenberg, Whitcombe, Takeuchi, Gibson & Grayver, LLP, is a full-service business law firm based in Torrance. Since 1981, our attorneys have helped clients start their companies and go on to achieve their business goals. We represent clients in Los Angeles and throughout California and the nation.
Your goals are important to you. They’re important to us, too. We will listen to you, consider and communicate your options, and deliver the action and oversight you require to help your business succeed. We will then create an individualized solution based on your business plan, liability concerns and tax issues.
Helping Your Business Succeed
We have extensive experience helping our clients with all their business needs, including:
- Forming and structuring businesses, including corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships, limited partnerships, joint ventures and specialized business entities
- Preparing and reviewing business contracts, including partnership, joint venture, shareholder, operating and employment contracts
- Preparing and reviewing transactional agreements, including purchase contracts
- Succession Planning for future generations and other exit considerations of officers, directors and shareholders
- Debt restructuring and access to capital
- Recapitalization of financial structure through various tax advantageous strategies
- Financial workouts
We have a thorough understanding of the general business and financial concerns considered by our clients in their decision making processes. We often work alongside our clients to analyze the legal risks necessary to minimize and prevent harm to the company and to promote measured and successful growth initiatives. GW attorneys are experienced in predicting the potential for business litigation and look for methods to avoid these pitfalls.
We provide strong legal counsel you can trust. Our lawyers have extensive litigation experience. This gives us a unique understanding of the issues that frequently lead to litigation and what we can do from the start to reduce the risks to your business.
Discuss your business needs with advisors who know what they are doing every step of the way. We are here to listen, consider your goals and concerns, and deliver strong and clear advice. Arrange a consultation by calling 310-540-2000 or send any of us an email.
Contact The Firm
Bold labels are required.
21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Suite 450
Torrance, CA 90503